Ordering on our online store
Order totals in our online store are estimates only. Because many items are sold by weight (i.e. meat, cheese, etc.) and package weights are not always exactly the weight listed, you will see slight variation in price. We assure you, however, that it will not be more than a few dollars (at most) more or less than list price.
After your order is submitted, we will be back in touch with a final invoice.
Ordering for pickup at one of our drop off locations
Join our convenient buying clubs and benefit from our bi-weekly delivery service, or ask us about delivering to your neighborhood if you’re outside our current service area. We currently serve areas in Chester, Delaware, Philadelphia, Montgomery, and Bucks counties in Pennsylvania. Every two weeks, we take orders in advance and deliver to groups of customers in a given area at a predesignated location.
Delivery Fees for Drop Off Locations
- Orders of $0–39 are charged a 25% delivery fee
- Orders of $40-149 are charged a 15% delivery fee
- Orders of $150–299 are charged an 12% delivery fee
- Orders $300 + deliver for a flat fee of $24.00.
- To order, simply go to our Online Shop, choose the items and quantities you want, select the nearest pickup location from the list, and submit your order.
To Pick Up
- Meet us at the pickup location.
- Transfer the food from our cooler to yours. (no worries about ice, we usually have extra)
- Pay online from our detailed invoice emailed to you. (we also accept check or credit card in person at the site).
- Carefully pack your order in ice, in a separate cooler just for you.
- Invoice each order separately and email you a copy prior to delivery.
- Deliver your food on time to the pickup location in your area.
- Please call us at 484-753-4422 if you see that you will be late for a pickup appointment or if there’s some emergency keeping you from picking up your order.
- A $10.00 restocking fee will be charged for all orders not picked up.
- We apply an order deadline 36 hours before delivery. Please be respectful of our schedule and order on time. We dislike turning down orders but having orders arrive late really complicates things.