Don’t live near us? No problem. Take advantage of our bi-weekly delivery service to a pickup location near you, or ask us about delivering to your neighborhood if you’re not in our current service area. We currently serve areas in Chester, Delaware, Philadelphia, Montgomery, and Bucks counties. Every two weeks, we take orders in advance and deliver to groups of customers in a given area at a predesignated location.
Our next delivery will be Thursday June 8, 2023. To place an order, go to our online store, or contact us to discuss developing a new pickup location near you. The delivery timeline is Downingtown (11:30 PM), Westtown/West Chester (12:00 noon), Media (12:45 PM), Havertown (1:15 PM), Roxborough (2:00 PM), Germantown (2:30 PM), Cheltenham (3:00 PM), Flourtown (3:30 PM), Conshohocken (4:15 PM), Audubon/Oaks (5:00 PM), and Berwyn (5:30 PM). To find the nearest delivery site, click the marker on the map below for the address.
What are Pickup Locations?
Pickup locations are usually located in urban areas—but can be anywhere a group of customers is located. While the group of consumers may or may not know one another, simply stated, the combined purchasing effort of groups of customers in a given area us to offer affordable delivery in a 50-100 mile radius from our farm. We put effort into selecting delivery sites that are easy in/easy out and as central as possible to the customers in the area.
Here’s how it works: The weekend before our scheduled delivery, we send an email about the upcoming delivery with an invitation to order via our convenient online store. Delivery is usually on Thursday of the following week, so everyone has several days to place an order. On Tuesday, prior to the Thursday delivery, a reminder email goes out to remind that orders close at 12:00 midnight. On delivery day, we assemble the orders in the morning, email you an invoice updated with the actual weights (for meat and cheese, etc.), and deliver to your neighborhood pickup location in the afternoon.
- To order, simply go to our online store, choose the items and quantities you want, select the nearest pickup location from the list, and submit your order. Quick and easy, no membership or prepayment.
To Pick Up:
- Meet us at the pickup location at the designated time. For most of the locations, because they are private homes, you also have the option of picking up later in the day if that delivery time is problematic.
- Transfer the food from our cooler to yours. (no worries about ice, we usually have extra)
- Pay online from our detailed invoice emailed to you. (we also accept check payment in person at pickup).
- Carefully pack your order in ice, in a separate cooler just for you.
- Invoice each order separately with the actual weights and email you a copy prior to delivery.
- Deliver your food on time to the pickup location in your area.
- Please call us at 484-753-4422 if you see that you will be late for a pickup appointment or if there’s some emergency keeping you from picking up your order.
- Orders close 36 hours before delivery. Early orders are always easier for us than last-minute orders. We dislike turning down orders, but late arrivals can really complicate things.