Don’t live near our Honey Brook farm? No problem. Join our convenient buying clubs and benefit from our delivery service, or ask us about delivering to your neighborhood if you’re outside our current service area. We currently serve areas in Chester, Delaware, Philadelphia, Montgomery, and Bucks counties. Every two weeks, we take orders in advance and deliver to groups of customers in a given area at a predesignated location.
Our next delivery will be Thursday August 20th, 2020. To place an order click the link to our online order form below, or contact us to talk about developing a new site in your area. The delivery timeline is; West Chester (12:45 PM), Media (1:10 PM), Havertown (1:30 PM), Roxborough (2:15 PM), Flourtown (3:15 PM), Warwick (4:00 PM), Conshohocken (4:15 PM), and Phoenixville (5:15 PM). To find the nearest delivery site, click the marker on the map below for the address.
What are Pickup Locations?
Pickup locations are usually located in urban areas—but can be anywhere a group of customers is located. While the group of consumers may or may not know one another, simply stated, the combined purchasing effort of groups of customers in a given area us to offer affordable delivery in a 50-100 mile radius from our farm. We put effort into selecting delivery sites that are easy in/easy out and as central as possible to the customers in the area.
Here’s how it works: The week before our scheduled delivery to a pickup location, we email our buying club members the ordering schedule for the following week, with instructions to order via our online order form before the order deadline 36 hours before the scheduled delivery. Typically, delivery is on Thursday of the following week, and each member has several days to place an order. We assemble the orders on the morning of the delivery day and email an invoice prior to delivery.
- To order, simply go to our order form, choose the items and quantities you want, select the nearest pickup location from the list, and submit your order.
To Pick Up:
- Meet us at the pickup location.
- Transfer the food from our cooler to yours. (no worries about ice, we usually have extra)
- Pay online from our detailed invoice emailed to you. (we also accept check or credit card in person at the site).
- Carefully pack your order in ice, in a separate cooler just for you.
- Invoice each order separately and email you a copy prior to delivery.
- Deliver your food on time to the pickup location in your area.
- Please call us at 484-753-4422 if you see that you will be late for a pickup appointment or if there’s some emergency keeping you from picking up your order.
- A $10.00 restocking fee will be charged for all orders not picked up.
- If you write a check that is returned for insufficient funds, the bank charges a $20.00 fee.
- We apply an order deadline 24 hours before delivery. Please be respectful of our schedule and order on time. We dislike turning down orders but having orders arrive late really complicates things.